Rhythm Kids 4 - 5 is the next musical step for your preschool child (ages 4 - 5) with a parent or caregiver. Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids 4 - 5 guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others and be musically creative as they:
* Make up their own drumming patterns;
* Invent new ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, sticks, etc);
* create movement ideas for songs;
* and even take a drum solo!
Rhythm Kids 4 - 5 follow through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight.
Classes are for preschoolers ages 4 - 5 and include:
* 10 weekly, 45 minute classes
* Animal Collection Songbook and 2 CDs each semester
* Access to online drum-play videos and other material
Your child will:
* Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play and song
* Develop basic skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play and soloing
* Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically