Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. To register online, please click "Register". To register with a check via snail mail, plese click on "Register Form" under the "Register Tab".
We will make every effort to place families in the class of their choice, but to reserve the spot you prefer, early registration is recommended! Please indicate your first, second and third class choices! Once you have registered you will receive an e-mail from us stating that we received your registration. A week to ten days before the starting date of class, you will be notified about your confirmed class time.
Class Meetings: Our Mixed Age/Family classes and Big Kids meet for 10 sessions. Babies classes meet for 8 weeks. Everyone enrolled receives 2 make up classes to be used during the term of enrollment. (Note: make ups do not carry over to another term).
Materials - Every family enrolled in one of classes receives the following materials on the first day of classes:
• Two professionally recorded CD’ and access to Music Together®'s NEW "Family Music Zone" portal.
• A songbook that includes woodblock print illustrations, and music and family activities to enjoy at home.
• Families enrolling in a Mixed Age/Family or Intergenerational class for the first time also receive a complimentary Parent Guide and DVD entitled Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically.
• Families enrolling in a Babies class receive supplemental educational materials appropriate for Babies only.
• Materials for Music Together Big Kids®™ include 2 CD's of the current collection tailored for this age group, and access to Music Together's NEW "Family Music Zone" online portal, a songbook PLUS a notebook full of activities for each child we refer to as “homeplay”.
Families additionally receive ongoing support, Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child’s musical development and an informative family e-newsletters and updates from MT LLC.